- Tybee residents invited to participate in sea level rise, coastal flooding preparations
- Apply now for the 2013-2014 Georgia Sea Grant Marine Education Internships
- EcoFocus Film Festival expands to Jekyll Island
- Georgia Sea Grant issues 2014-2015 Request for Proposals
- Apply now for the 2014 Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship
- Tybee government begins planning for rising seas
- Reading Between the Lines: Marine Debris Education for Children in Georgia
- University of Georgia and Georgia Sea Grant help Tybee Island prepare for potentially rising seas
Georgia Sea Grant and its partner The University of Georgia Marine Extension Service (MAREX) provide outreach assistance to local governments, coastal communities, resource managers, businesses and the general population to help stakeholders address problems affecting coastal Georgia and prepare for a prosperous future. Extension specialists connect coastal communities with objective, scientific information; collaborate with neighboring states to confront regional issues and offer proven, practical methods tailored for each specific circumstance.
Georgia Sea Grant and MAREX are a vital resource toward building sustainable, healthy economic and environmental conditions on the Georgia coast.
Safe and Sustainable Seafood
Coastal Fishing Guides
Federal Aid for Shrimpers
GA Seafood Suppliers Directory
Mercury Hair Testing
Shrimping in Georgia